10312 S. 3925 W.
South Jordan, UT 84095
- To work in an environment with challenging responsibilities, stimulating co-workers, and set goals and tasks that can be met.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in customer service, rewarded employee of the month three months at former employment.
- Extensive knowledge in computer skills, previously being an aide in computer technology and working in technical support.
- Background in graphic design, yearbook layout staff (2006-2007)
- Experience in sales, accounting and customer service at current and previous jobs.
- Victim Restitution Advocate: Utah Attorney General’s Office, Salt Lake City, UT (August 2010 – Current)
- Assist Victim Restitution Coordinator in criminal files regarding victim restitution for white-collar crimes.
- Handle incoming and outgoing checks and funds, and detail information on what has been processed.
- Coordinate and assist with any conference work that is required, ie. the recent NOVA Conference 2010
- Undergo constant training to be more acquainted with the tasks the job entails.
- Game Advisor: Gamestop, West Jordan, UT (May 2011 – Current)
- Directly assist customers with finding the products they’re looking for and suggesting related products they may also be interested in for driving future sales.
- Organize the store and assist with shipment.
- Stay updated on the new releases including their features and genres, as well as current sales and promotions.
- Communicate with other locations to ensure customer satisfaction, even when we are unable to help them right at that moment.
- Accounting: Peak Alarm Inc, Salt Lake, UT (April 2010 – August 2010)
- Assist customers calling in with questions on their contracts, billing issues, and any other concerns.
- Process the daily check deposit from incoming checks for payment.
- Call customers that are 60+ days past due on their account, and work on collecting the money.
- Work with canceling customers to try to keep them with the company.
- Consistently work with other departments in the company to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manager: The Sticker Shop, Sandy, UT (January 2009 – April 2010)
- Directly handle customer service and sales.
- Handled cash drawer as well as quotas and nightly numbers.
- Assisted customers in finding certain product and ensuring satisfaction.
- Created custom decal designs as well as handling the finished result.
- Created employee schedules as well as conduct bi-weekly meetings.
- Handle the hiring process for future employees.
- Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT
- General Education (Current)
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Bachelor’s in Film and Media Arts, Entertainment Arts and Engineering emphasis (Future)
- Masters Degree in Film and Media Arts, EAE emphasis (Future)
- Copper Hills High School, West Jordan, UT
- General Education (June 2009)
- Six years of customer service, and five years of sales experience.
- Computer skills include: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Internet research, web design, LXI Master Plus
- WPM: 90